Have you or a colleague missed out on opportunities at work due to a lack of better communication? Perhaps you have ideas to improve the work flow but never articulate them. Does work slowed down due to a misunderstanding? Is there an issue with understanding what is meant in particular emails? Increase your standing in the organization and chances for advancement In this one-day workshop. Attendees will learn;
– Traits of successful communicators and how to make them your own
– Habits that may tank your credibility
– How to get more of what you want by speaking the “language” of others
– How to strengthen work relations as well as your relations at home
– How to deal with passive-aggressive individuals
– 3 modes of communication
– To better understand body language
– What to do if YOU are the one at fault
– Choosing the correct “tone” in email so others will understand what you meant
– How to ensure you are understood and taken seriously
…and much, much more!
The seminar begins promptly at 9am and runs no later than 4pm.