Have you ever felt you were in over your head as a manger? Perhaps you were thrust into the position with little or no training. “Sink or swim” is not an effective strategy when it comes to leading other. A primer on how to be more effective in your job and more productive for the organization may be exactly what you need.
Or, maybe you’re a seasoned leader but find the occasional refresher course beneficial. It’s what Dr. Stephen Covey meant by his 7th Habit of “sharpening the saw”. With so many generations and cultural backgrounds, the workplace is more diverse than ever and today’s manger has to keep pace with the ever-changing work climate. In this one-day workshop, you will learn…
- How to deal with former coworkers
- Common mistakes of newer managers
- How a manager affects motivation
- Developing your managerial style
- How to deal with an lead difficult people
- The dynamics of team development
- Deliver feedback effectively
- Keeping your cool in a crisis
- How to conduct a constructive meeting
- Understanding different generations
- And much, much more…
Supervisors need continual training in order to keep their teams operating at peak performance. Even seasoned managers need to sharpen their tools.
This one-day seminar starts at 9am and will adjourn by 4pm. Attendees are on their own for lunch. Register early and save.