In a recent study, 85% of recruiters state that only a few job applicants have sufficient interpersonal skills. Collaboration, customer service, networking, adaptability and even friendliness are traits sought out by employers, but sadly many positions go unfilled indefinitely. These and many other traits are necessary for the success of employees, salespeople, managers and entrepreneurs alike.
With many technical skills being automated, unanticipated industrial shifts, and more businesses “right-sizing”, it is more important than ever to network and build relationships in business. Whether you are looking for a new position, promotion in your current organization or to take your own business to the next level, you need people skills! Many fail in business because they lack the necessary abilities to make a connection with other business people. Opportunities are missed because the right relationship wasn’t in place.
Momentum Seminars is offering a one-day workshop to help anyone strengthen their interpersonal skills. In it you will learn;
- How to strike up a conversation with anyone, anywhere, any time
- Rapport-building strategies in the workplace
- How to be assertive with pushy or abusive people
- How to increase the influence you have with others
- How to speak someone else’s “language” of thought
- How to gain confidence for an interview or ask for a pay raise
- How to get noticed for that promotion
- The proper ways to show appreciation
- How to instantly make a client like you
- How to collaborate and share ideas with team members
- Ways in which others will see you as a true professional
- And much, much more…
Make yourself indispensable within your industry by learning these skills. How much more opportunity would you have at work or in your private life if you could better relate to others? If you improved your relations with others, how much more successful would you be in business and in life?
This one day seminar will take place at the DoubleTree Hotel in Murfreesboro May 24th at 9am and will finish by 4pm. Register early and save up to $50.
Sign-in starts at 8:30 the day of the seminar. Look for the Momentum Seminars signs. Attendees are on their own for lunch.